Help with rent and utilities for Allegheny County residents is coming.
While we are not accepting CARES rental assistance applications right now, we expect there to be more funding available soon.
Check back here February 1, 2021 for updates on the new Allegheny County Rent Relief Program starting in early 2021. If you’d like us to contact you by email or text with details about the program as they’re confirmed, please fill out this form.
Find low-cost and emergency housing and get help paying rent and utilities.
- PA Southwest 2-1-1 – Search the website for resources. Text, live chat, email or call to talk to someone 24/7.
- Allegheny County Basic Needs COVID Relief Fund – Apply today to see what assistance is available to you.
- Allegheny Link – a team at DHS dedicated to meeting peoples’ housing needs. Call 866-730-2368 or email AlleghenyLink@AlleghenyCounty.us.
Find food near you.
- Allegheny County Food Map – Free food distribution sites and delivery options by neighborhood.
- Family Centers of Allegheny County: There are 27 Centers throughout the County. Some offer food pantry and free diapers and formula. Search services by location.
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank – Drive-up food distribution, meal delivery and more. Call (412) 460-3663.
- Just Harvest – Get help applying for SNAP, Medicaid and TANF. Call (412) 431-8960(option 3) or fill out this form.
- SeniorLine – Helps seniors get access to food. Call 412-350-5460 or 1-800-344-4319 (Toll-free)
TTY 412-350-2727. Complete the form to get a call back.