Get housing support.
- Allegheny Link – a team at DHS dedicated to meeting peoples’ housing needs. Call 866-730-2368 or email AlleghenyLink@ AlleghenyCounty.us.
- Allegheny County Basic Needs COVID Relief Fund – Apply today to see what assistance is available to you.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Declaration Form – You can give a copy of this declaration to your landlord, owner of the residential property where you live, or other person who has a right to have you evicted or removed from your home.
- Just Mediation Pittsburgh – For landlords or renters in need of mediation services.
- PA COMPASS – if you don’t live in Allegheny County, you may be eligible for rental assistance through the state. Find your county and contact information on this list.
Find food near you.
- Allegheny County Food Map – Free food distribution sites and delivery options by neighborhood.
- Family Centers of Allegheny County: There are 27 Centers throughout the County. Some offer food pantry and free diapers and formula. Search services by location.
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank – Drive-up food distribution, meal delivery and more. Call (412) 460-3663.
- Just Harvest – Get help applying for SNAP, Medicaid and TANF. Call (412) 431-8960(option 3) or fill out this form.
- SeniorLine – Helps seniors get access to food. Call 412-350-5460 or 1-800-344-4319 (Toll-free) TTY 412-350-2727. Complete the form to get a call back.
Get help finding a job.
- Pennsylvania Career Link – search job openings or schedule an appointment at the Career Resource Center.